More about the job
Who we are:
At ACT Commodities we trade environmental products and help our clients reach their environmental and sustainability objectives through trading products such as carbon offsets, environmental certificates and many others. We help our clients maximize their profits whilst reducing risk by utilizing our knowledge and network. We are a young-minded company with 170+ ambitious people from all over the world, all working in an open environment where no day is ever the same.
What you’ll do:
As the ACT Group continues to grow, more systems are needed to make sure business runs smoothly in order to help our thousands of clients. As our Master Data Manager you will be the driving force ensuring all our data records are properly entered, maintained and utilized. You will be the pioneer leading the Data Revolution at ACT!
Your tasks will range from the design of a comprehensive MDM standardization plan covering all business processes and data flows across various systems, to data analysis tasks, functioning as the administrator of data maintenance systems. Find below a summary of the responsibilities:
- Devise processes for master data collection, cleansing, standardization and quality control;
- Write global business MDM documentation, including training materials to assist users in understanding the new data systems;
- Design and develop KPIs to track data completeness, accuracy, and process evolution;
- Proactively maintain and improve data records to support the business operations, as well as provide (ad-hoc) reports and analyses;
- Record and update all aspects of product records to meet business needs, and escalation to managers if encountering unjustified variances;
- Be a champion for the use of standard MDM procedures and robust MDM governance disciplines and co-ordinate implementation roll-outs and projects;
- Manage the creation, maintenance, and retirement of master data objects to support product trials, launches and changes;
- A relevant educational degree and multiple years of experience working in a similar MDM function, including handling large data projects, data governance and change management;
- Strong IT skills, including robust skills in MS Office software and experience with Dynamics CRM & NAV systems;
- Proactive approach to developing and enhancing systems and processes;
- Skilled stakeholder manager and excellent communicator in English, with the ability of conveying information to users with various levels of expertise;
- Well-developed problem-solving skills and a methodical approach with high levels of attention to detail;
- Flexibility to respond appropriately to business pressures and deadlines;
- Ability to work independently at high levels of complexity and handle evolving processes at short notice;
- Previous relevant experience in the financial or retail industry is desirable.
What we offer:
- Competitive remuneration and bonus scheme;
- Business- and communication-related trainings;
- Relocation budget (when applicable);
- Exciting quarterly target incentives;
- Kickboxing and football;
- In-house Life Coach.