ACT Commodities is the global leader in connecting buyers and sellers of certificates and physical products all over the world.(more about ACT Commodities)
Who we are:
At ACT Commodities we trade environmental products and help our clients reach their environmental and sustainability objectives through trading products such as carbon offsets, environmental certificates and many others. We help our clients maximize their profits whilst reducing risk by utilizing our knowledge and network. We are a young-minded company with 170+ ambitious people from all over the world, all working in an open environment where no day is ever the same.
What you'll do:
After several years of outsourcing our IT systems, we started to build on our own in-house IT team in 2019. The team is responsible for the global IT landscape within the company. As a Business Analyst you will be responsible for further strengthening the solid base that has already been laid out. To further support the quick growth of our business towards the future, the design and implementation of new systems is needed. This will allow us to bring new techniques and technologies to the trading floor. You will have the opportunity to pioneer and innovate on a global scale. Your tasks in a nutshell are:
• Gathering requirements, understand the business and define solutions based on user needs;
• Translate the requirements and solutions for the IT department;
• Liaise with all stakeholders and coordinate between internal departments and external parties;
• Performing functional testing to ensure requirements are met;
• Communicating well with business people in sales, finance and HR roles, and helping turn their business requirements into functional solutions;
• Align on priorities with the business and order project backlogs accordingly;
• Spot dependencies in projects and ensure they are resolved;
• Become the functional knowledge expert on our CRM/ERP systems.
Who you are:.
What we offer: