We are looking for a Senior Receptionist. Together with your colleague you will be responsible for the front desk reception and you will be very proactive in providing the best service for all internal and external customers, giving our guests the best Flow experience!
What you do
- Together with your colleague you provide front desk reception duties for the office which includes handling of all phone calls and manage internal & external customers timely and professionally;
- Keeping our reception well organized and attractive;
- You plan, organize, and support several activities and internal events;
- Manage meeting room calendars;
- Supervises the maintenance of office equipment;
- Make travel arrangements;
- Manage all incoming and outgoing packages;
- Support several departments on secretarial level;
- Assisting with accurately filling and archiving of documents when needed;
- Assist in any ad-hoc duties, projects and activities as and when required.
What you need to succeed
We are looking for a service minded, enthusiastic, and proactive colleague. You are flexible, accurate, a strong communicator, and assertive. You are able to solve problems with creativity and have hands-on mentality. You will get energy from a dynamic environment with various duties and you are stress resistant. You like to plan and organize, which is something you are good at. Together with your colleague you will work in shifts in the hours between 8 AM and 6 PM.
- Minimum of 4 years’ secretarial experience (preferably within an international environment);
- Minimum MBO degree;
- Fluent in Dutch and English;
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office.
We like to think that talent grows at Flow and stays at Flow. To ensure this, we provide our employees with a great, non-hierarchical working environment with many opportunities and fantastic perks, such as:
- Competitive salary and annual discretionary bonus;
- Flow Academy for continuous learning;
- We have our own in-house bar and gym, and a company boat;
- Lunch, snacks and amazing coffee;
- Table tennis, pool table, arcade and console games;
- A yearly company trip and Christmas party that exceed expectations;
- Fun team outings during the year;
- Rotation within and between our offices worldwide;
- And many more.