Group Internal IT Auditor
We are looking for an experienced Group Internal IT Auditor to join the team. You will contribute to further build and strengthen the Internal Audit Function (IAF) within Flow Traders. We are looking for a candidate who is a self-starter, flexible, driven and committed to establish the position with a genuine interest in the financial markets.
You will be conducting your broad IT and operational audit work within an international, highly-regulated and rapidly changing largely IT driven environment. You will closely cooperate with the business and external service providers on internal audits. You will be working in a pivotal position in our listed company and observe how results of your work visibly improve its performance.
Internal audit work at Flow Traders is not a box ticking exercise. The IAF aims to provide measurable benefits to the organization by identifying the right risks and asking the relevant questions to the global business and its various stakeholders
What you will do
- Report directly to the CEO and the Chairman of the Audit Committee of the Supervisory Board;
- Work closely together with the other Group Internal Auditor to fulfil the mission of the IAF: to enhance and protect value by providing risk-based and objective assurance, advice and insight;
- Pro-actively pursue relevant information from stakeholders, by setting-up meetings and writing down questions;
- Execute a variety of IT and operational audits, including but not limited to; IT Processes, IT Projects, IT Technological components. Audits will also cover business processes and functions.
- Create accurate and complete audit reports based on evidence-based investigation and sample testing;
- Perform data analysis techniques to assist the IAF performing audit assignments and support other functions set up monitoring of risks and effectiveness of controls;
- Determine, document and present the root cause of audit issues and assist the organization by reviewing the action plans documented by the issue owners to ensure they fully address the root cause(s);
- Continuously look for improvements of the company's governance, risk management and control processes;
- Know and keep up to date about relevant developments, such as updated business and regulatory requirements, in and outside the company.
What you need to succeed
- Bachelor’s degree, additionally a recognized professional qualification e.g. Register Operational Auditor (RO) or Certified Internal Auditor (CIA) in combination with a IT audit qualifications Register EDP auditor (RE) or Certified Information System Auditor (CISA);
- 8 years’ experience in IT auditing, of which substantial exposure in Financial Services Sector;
- Maintains a high standard for recording audit work in accordance with internal and external requirements, e.g. International Professional Practices Framework (IPPF) from the Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA);
- Strong reporting skills with attention to detail;
- You are an independent self-starter, eager to learn and focused on the task, yet flexible and able to prioritize;
- Willing to travel and conduct audits abroad;
- You are decisive and able to form and defend judgement;
- Strong communication skills and the ability to adapt to a variety of stakeholders;
- You are able to see the bigger picture and translate the needs from the stakeholders into clear audit objectives;
- You have sufficient knowledge of our legal and regulatory environment.
We like to think that talent grows at Flow and stays at Flow. To ensure this, we provide our employees with a great, non-hierarchical working environment with many opportunities and fantastic perks, such as:
- Competitive salary and annual discretionary bonus
- Flow Academy for continuous learning
- We have our own in-house bar and gym, and a company boat
- Lunch, snacks and amazing coffee
- Table tennis, pool table, arcade and console games
- A yearly company trip and Christmas party that exceed expectations
- Fun team outings during the year
- Rotation within and between our offices worldwide
- And many more.