About the Position
Members of the Physical Security administration group work with others in the broader IT group to monitor and maintain our access control and video management systems. Physical security administrators help ensure the safety and security of our spaces.
We are looking to hire a subject matter expert in physical security information technology, to manage and oversee our technology on a global scale. This will be the team’s first specialist hire in this area, so the role is all encompassing: from high level security design to the building, testing/commissioning, maintenance, and troubleshooting of our security systems. You’d be supporting our global physical security operations center (GSOC), which is responsible for all office buildings, disaster recovery sites and colocation sites.
- 3+ years of professional experience in physical security systems including system administration, installation, design, vendor management, and security project management.
- Excellent analytical and creative problem solving skills.
- Proven ability to successfully and efficiently monitor access control and video monitoring systems.
- Strong networking knowledge.
- Experience in overseeing the design, development, implementation, and maintenance of access control and video management systems and overarching security principles.
- Strong familiarity with relevant enterprise access control and video management system platforms such as Genetec, Lenel, Software House, Honeywell, Milestone, and Salient Systems.
- Experience deploying and troubleshooting IP cameras, access control panels, door hardware, and other relevant equipment.
- Experience supporting a Global Security Operations Center environment preferred.
- Electrical engineering or low-voltage systems background a plus.