About the Position
Jane Street is looking for a business development associate to join our marketing and external engagement team. This role involves collaborating across the organization to synthesize and present the firm’s data and research. Success in this role will involve working closely with global product marketing and business development to help carry out key projects, including assisting with internal consulting engagements, strategic planning, as well as gathering and analyzing trading and market data, and supporting our overall global initiatives.
- Work with business leads to identify global market trends and client requests.
- Conduct research and analysis including synthesizing sales and trading information and industry trends to develop client materials and relevant thought leadership.
- Research and monitor industry research reports, media, and client inquiries in order to anticipate and create innovative content and programming for external engagement.
- Work with traders and client services in the US/EU and Asia to develop relevant and compelling content to be used across multiple mediums (e.g. webpages, client presentations, and digital content).
- 2-4 years of experience within management consulting.
- Strong proficiency in PowerPoint and Excel with the ability to synthesize and present data.
- Hard working and eager to learn in a fast paced, collaborative and intellectual environment.
- Experience with writing and communications.
- Well-organized and detail-oriented.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- A bachelor’s degree is required.