Software Engineer, Full-time (Singapore)
About the Role:
You’ll be joining our core software development team that designs, codes, tests, and maintains our high-performance, distributed systems that enables trading on more than 60 financial exchanges and processing multi-petabyte datasets on one of the most powerful computing grids in the world.
Our new graduate hires work alongside experienced engineers and learn advanced skills in C++, Python, SDLC, and test automation. This will also give you opportunities to learn about all aspects of our world-class technology infrastructure and to contribute to the work of our technology groups focused on market data, order entry, risk management, simulation and/or UI development.
Other duties as assigned or needed.
Skills You'll Need:
- Any degree discipline
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field
- Strong experience with C++ programming on Linux
- Deep understanding of data structures, threading models, and networking
- Ability to work efficiently in a team that is deploying new software daily
- Passion for solving complex problems and learning to build optimal solutions from scratch, instead of simply assembling things from existing libraries
- Interest in using knowledge from several areas -- such as hardware, networking, OS design -- to produce extremely high-performance software
- Reliable and predictable availability
* No finance or economics study or work experience required
- Advanced coursework in algorithms, operating systems, compilers
- Experience working in small- to mid-sized software development groups
We are not accepting third-party resume submissions.