Tibra is a world-class diversified trading firm operating in the world’s most advanced financial markets with offices in Sydney and Austinmer in Australia and London in the UK.
At Tibra, no day is the same. Our work is challenging and dynamic, which means that our working days can vary in all aspects. We reward insight and we celebrate success.
Our culture is supportive and collaborative. You will be challenged and stretched to bring your ideas to the table and apply them to the business.
Our people are our greatest asset, which is why we don’t compromise on quality: we are looking for the best. We are looking for smart, curious people with a scientific mind and a fascination for finance and capital markets.
The successful candidate will have experience integrating systems and APIs across various departments. They will leverage skillsets in data analytics and coding to identify and implement new opportunities for automation and scalability.
· Design, testing and implementation of integration scripts and software
· Ownership of existing scripts spanning based largely on Python and SQL infrastructure as well as domain-specific applications and tools.
· Support the design of new data schema to onboard and centralise historically separated data stores from other departments
· Maintaining a deep understanding of the various corporate functions and their needs
· Leveraging relationships and an inquisitive mindset to identify cross-department systems integrations
Your Experience & Skills:
· Understanding of Software Engineering practices and Software Development lifecycle.
· A genuine desire to seek systems-driven solutions to business problems
· Cross-department communication and collaboration skills
· A Bachelor’s Degree or higher, preferably in Computer Science, Maths, Engineering (or similar)
· Business Analyst / Business Partner experience will assist the candidate in understanding department needs and identifying problems and solutions
· A fundamental understanding of probability and statistics will assist the Data Analytics Team Lead in producing company insights.
If you have had similar experience in a previous role we’d love to hear from you! Apply now!