Tibra Global Services Pty Limited has a full-time Hardware Engineer position available in its Austinmer, NSW, location.
Building low latency solutions and deploying state of the art technology to optimise our trading systems. You will be responsible for developing and analysing our hardware platform and working closely with the trading team to evolve the system.
· Design, develop, and continue to improve our hardware trading stack
· Ensure our trading systems operate at the lowest possible latency
· Innovate and search for improvements to our trading stack
· Work with a team of engineers to integrate hardware solutions with software systems
· Degree in Electronic Engineering or related qualification
· A passion for technology and finance
· 2+ years experience in a similar role
· Familiar with FPGA/ASIC development on either Xilinx or Intel toolchains
· Experience taking projects from design to delivered product
· Familiar with FPGA applications to low latency networking problems
Location: Austinmer, NSW
Salary: Competitive salary package available