Our Power department within Uniper Global Commodities SE in Düsseldorf is looking for you !
What we offer
At Uniper, we believe in rewarding our employees for their hard work. We offer competitive salaries, company pensions and performance related benefits. Our people can also take advantage of our extensive flexible benefits package with discounts on high street vouchers, health and dental care, holidays and more.
How we work
Our people are key to our success. Our core objective is to provide them with a supportive and entrepreneurial work environment that fosters collaboration. This allows our people to take responsibility and make optimal use of their skills. Together, we want to shape the future of energy.
What we are looking for
- Reporting to the Director of Power Portfolio Strategy & Optimisation.
- Pro-actively manage the profitability of the end-to-end Uniper Power business in Nordic by understanding and influcencing the commercial risk exposures Uniper faces, including their impact on the wider Uniper Group.
- Work with your team to achieve best-in-class optimisation and PnL results for Uniper’s Nordic power generation portfolio from day-ahead to four years ahead.
- Develop and implement hedging strategies that deliver the optimum balance of risk and reward.
- Pro-actively lead the PMA function in Uniper – working closely with COO, Sales and CEO teams as well as the Nordic Country Organization.
- Be responsible for devising and implementing Uniper’s ‘how to develop our portfolio and how to compete’ strategy in the Nordic power market’ and push them through to completion across internal processes and teams.
- Collaborate with important internal stakeholders (e.g. in Asset Strategy, Asset Operations, Market Risk, Market Analytics, Controlling) to ensure alignment of the overall competitive strategy for Power in Nordic.
- Guide your team of experts, commercially accountable for the commercial steering and optimisation of Uniper’s Power portfolio in Nordic
- Manage all aspects of your team's performance to ensure an effective, lean, efficient, commercially-focused team, whilst ensuring excellent financial results.
- Build trust across the wider Uniper business to create transparency of commercial risks and positions across the end-to-end power business in Nordic.