A proprietary trading firm with three locations in Chicago, London, & New York, seeks experienced options trading quants to join its highly skilled options trading team. You will be charged with developing new strategies utilizing our proprietary software and customizing our current strategies. Unlike a lot of other firms our quants work closely with our dedicated trading and technology teams in developing and enhancing existing strategies.
- Masters in Mathematics or Engineering 4+ years of options trading experience or Bachelors in Mathematics or Engineering 8+ years of options trading experience
- Strong GPA (3.5 or higher)
- Strong familiarity with options and derivatives
- Preference to those with the ability to do light programming work using multi-dimensional arrays, nested loops, complex conditionals and simple file I/O
- Strong mathematical aptitude
- Values teamwork and is capable of thinking independently
- Can communicate effectively while under pressure
- Can adapt to changing situations with ease
- Coding skills in Python, C# and/or C++
- Experience developing an automated trading platform
- Approximately 4 years of options trading experience
- Proven ability to develop new, profitable trading strategies
- Developing options trading strategies
- Experience building real-time risk monitoring system
Please note: only individuals whose qualifications match our current needs will be contacted for further screening and/or interviews. XR Trading does not hire candidates who are currently on a student visa or who now or in the future will require XR to sponsor them for employment visa.
We thank you for your interest in XR Trading.